Sketchy guy blows off plans, should I drop him or give him another chance?

A guy who i've been kissing from work asked me to hang out tonight, but warned me he might go to a concert with friends and could see me after. He ended up making me wait for hours not knowing if we were hanging out or not and blew me off around midnight saying there's still traffic from the concert and asked to reschedule for tomorrow. Should I give him a chance and hang out with him, or blow him off?

For seem reason I get the feeling he planned blowing me off about a few hours in advance but played it off, but then why would he reschedule to see me if he didn't want to?

I have literally no time for games with immature guys. Stop talking to him, or give him a chance tomorrow night?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should drop him. He left you in the dark for hours and wasn't upfront.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him this final chance. You never know now who is blowing you off or is busy. If he bails tomorrow then move on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would say give him another chance I mean he had let you know the situation even from before hand and is being upfront about everything and seems like he does want to hang out but he shouk dnt have tried to make it on the same night I think

• I've experienced an almost identical escenario. He is full of shit. Stay away.

what happened in your scenario?

Same, he was gonna hang out with friends then with me, he cancelled 30 min before our schedueled date. Gave him 2 more chances, blew both of them off the same way. And with lame excuses.

if he blew me off a second tiem id totally forget him