Should you ever go on a date with someone a friend of a friend had a 1 night stand with?

So a friend ash who i become friends with through my boyfriend john had a one night stand with this girl amy. amy is skinny model skinny bi and my friend ash pretty much just wanted to fuck her nothing more just to sleep around and to see if it would help her move on for her ex. i was gonna make my move on this girl amy but you known how that went had to back off for my friend. Her plan didn't work says the sex was werd as hell.. But now she dating a new girlfriend who she shit happy with. so amy free should i try asking her out? Amy is still in our group of friends but we rarely ever see her and she has met ash girlfriend wasn't werid for amy at all.

What Girls Said 1

• The obvious answer is no.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm getting more confused by what you trying to say but lets do it, you got nothing to lose so just ask her out.

Sorry lol the girl amy still in our circle even through my other friend had a 1 night stand with her.