Would a man with a girlfriend put her picture in his office?

I have a huge crush on a guy I work with. He's in the same department as me but a different section and there's not much intermingling. He's also one of the managers, although he has no direct authority over me, so please no 'evils of office dating' comments. All the other managers... actually all of my coworkers... with significant others and/or kids have at least one picture of them in their cubicle/office. Does his lack is pictures mean he's single most likely?

Most Helpful Guy

• not a good idea to date coworkers, just sayin'

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen guys put their family pictures (wife or kids) but never their girlfriends... vice versa. He could be happily in a relationship. You just have to find that out in other ways..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't get your hopes up. There's a possibilty he doesn't want his work life to get involved with his personal life.

And I've never heard of someone putting up pictures of there girlfriend in an office area.

al bundy from married with children's wife, peggy, not only took a picture of herself in lingerie, but also blew the photo up and put it up at the mall where al worked as a shoe salesman. guys were clamoring to the picture, and al kept trying to take it down.

• Umm, no that's not what it means. Some people prefer to keep their private lives private.