Guy im dating lost his phone. What do I do?

The guy im dating lost his phone. He hasn't been on snapchat, instagram, whatsapp and hasn't responded to my message for over a week. I'm worried that he had to change his number and he doesn't know my number. What should I do? Do you think his number will stay the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you know where he lives? Can't you talk to him in person at least once a week until he gets a new phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• What?
    Lol.
    Why does he need his phone? Why can't you guys just meet in person?

We can't meet because I can't get in contact with him😔

Sorry, but seems weird.
      If he knows where you live or work then he can visit you or vise versa.
      He probably has a laptop so he could've contacted you with that and I'm sure he has friends so he could contact you that way too.

What Guys Said 2

• All of those applications are accessible on a regular computer. So, I assume if he had to get ahold of you to give you his new number, it would be as simple as logging in on a PC and sending you his new number...

• If he registered his SIM card, then he should be able to transfer it to a new one. I'm not sure how Verizon/Sprint works.

What Girls Said 0