Would you marry a guy just because you need some financial support?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. Men use women all the time and get called smooth and players, but when a girl does the same thing all of a sudden she is the worse person on Earth. Men disrespect women, I see no benefit to marriage other than money. Our ancestors did not marry for money

What Guys Said 7

• Just remember kids. If you marry someone of the same sex, I'll cast you in the lake of fire.

• lol wow.. that is just asking for all kinds of problems, HORRIBLE idea.

• No. ‍

• IM GLAD NONE OF THE CHICAS SAID YES

• If he is into a dude , sure

• I would never marry a girl who thinks like that.

• Isn't that why girls want to get married these days

What Girls Said 18

• No definitely not. I experienced first hand a mother who is reliable on her husband for money and the type of power it has over it, is sad. My father can basically do anything and he knows it because she depends on him. I'll never be dependent on a guy ever. Married or not.

Same with my mother. She would be lost and back to being poor again if it wasn't for staying married to my father.

What an ugly situation for a woman to be in and only staying married for stability.

@Vesuvius87 Yup. My dad treats my mom like garbage and has no respect for her but she has to live with it and now my mom is conditioned to think it's the only way for her live. I'm hoping that once I get a stable job and am on my feet I can help her get out of it but I doubt she ever will cause she's so used to it and tells me she is scared to leave. It is really hard on us who have to see it. I'm sure you know how much it hurts.

• No, there's only so much money in the world that will make you happy, there's more effort when having to live with someone you truly don't love, sleep in the same bed etc. Eventually both will start resenting each other.

• Nope.

• No. I won't even date a guy if I'm in a place in my life where I'm struggling to support myself financially.

• no lmao
    thats a horrible reason to get married.

• Absolutely not.

• Nope, I'm only ever going to marry for love. No other reason.

• What a terrible reason to marry.
    And marriage is already a dumb idea.

• I believe that's why people get roommates?

• No because I would just stay with my parents if it's about the money

• Nope

• I would... but I wouldn't lie about it. I'd be upfront.

• So is this a way to give another women a bad name?

• no, i prob. make more.

• Well das not good

• no i would not

• hell no that's wrong on many levels

• cue Asian women marrying white men for visas