Girls: Have your beauty ever made a guy nervous?

Ex: while talking to you, he got extremely nervous and began to shake uncontrollably, then frozed. He also threw up and try to hide when he sees you so he don't get embarrassed. Have you ever experienced this or something similar?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who had a crush on me three years ago froze when he first encountered me, he just stood there staring at me with his mouth wide open as if he had seen a ghost. The next time he seen me again, he just stood there staring at me, the funny thing was that he picked up a banana held it down at his crotch and started playing about with it. Pmsl! He worked in a supermarket that I used to shop in.

Wow, that's weird, he was maybe intimidated. Most guys are intimidated by women that they're attracted too.

:O thanks for MHO :)

You're welcome

What Guys Said 4

• Mary was so beautiful I had to pull a miracle to tap that ass.

• Yes when younger gals have made me nervous. Never to the point of throwing up though.

• when i was younger i would get nervous
    now i watch women

and see how they act
    and determine from there whether i wanna use my time on them

unless its about GOD that's for everyone lol
    im always down to talk about GOD

• As a guy I get nervous around women because they're attractive a lot, it kinda sucks LOL.

What Girls Said 17

• Yup.

Not sure if it was my beauty or the fact that the first guy just seemed to like me and was generally always nervous and shaky around me and the second dude was just shocked I walked up to him and asked him out, so he spilt his beer on him and his laptop...

• hi, omgoodness, sounds a lot like the fight or flight response, where adrenaline has major kicked in, causing body shakes and then he froze, throwing up too much stimulation for him, poor guy, did you say ex? what have you done to him? xx

• Nah.

• I guess only guys can answer this question :P

• if a guys gets so nervous around someone just for looks, that's a major weakness. same would go for girls on guys.

• Yes some guys I talk too shake a little it's cute

• I wouldn't know

• Unmm. No? How do you know it was beauty anyways. Maybe he saw somethin he didn't like...

• I don't think so

• It has haha. I love watching people get nervous in front of me. Its adorable.

• No, because I'm a really shy girl so guys are more confident around me than other girls.

• No, doesn't matter how beautiful you are that's just weird as hell.

• Hahah what?

• Sounds more like he was repulsed tbh

• Yeah
    Or they stutter

• yeah occasionally

• Yep. A lot of guys stutter whenever they talk to me. Some just get speechless and are like sorry. I don't get it though, I really hate looking at myself in the mirror.