Super hot girl with a poor guy?

So have any of you ever seen a super hot girl, really hot and pretty with a poor guy? by poor i mean makes 20k a year at max. iam not talking about a cute girl or just attractive iam saying she is stunning , great body and face. nice, caring, classy and doesn't sleep around, from a good family and educated and intillegent, any of you ever seen something like that before?

I haven't tbh but iam interested in your opinions, i know girls value money and status and honestly if i had a daughter i wouldn't want her to marry a poor dude so i get it, but my question is have you ever seen a girl who seems perfect with a guy that has absolutly nothing to offe r?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met such a girl actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money isn't everything my friend.

i asked if you ever heard of any incidence like that, if you dont think money is everything then try dating such a girl.

my question was clear why thw hell did find a need to answer if you have money

Because I grew up poor my entire family did and we're not rich either, but we have money.

And I answered because I was curious what kind of person you are and your mindset and 2 to show you that money is not everything far from it.

What Girls Said 3

• It happens, money isn't everything (although it would be nice if a guy has some).
    "A man being rich is like a girl being pretty, you wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty but it sure helps!" -Marylin Monroe in the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

iam asking have you ever witnessed such a situation in real life? and if so who? and no if she is not pretty iam not marrying her.

• The last thing I care about is wealth. Personality is where the girls should be looking rather than money.

If all they care about is your wealth they aren't worth your time.

i didn't ask for any opinions i asked if you ever encountered anything like that

• No. Because other guys with way better offers wouldn't leave her alone...

What Guys Said 3

• lol you retard

• rich girl poor guy never works

no she's not rich just normal

just a normal girl from a middle class family not rich or anything but etremely attractive and comes from a good family, in short she's a great girl all over , me personally never heard of such a girl choosing a guy like that but movies and the internet want me to think otherwise.

it never happens in rl the whole personlity thing is bs

• she may feel sorry for you, but, eventually will want someone who can support her

yeah this is what i think too, looks and money matter but looks alone are not gonna get you the girl, personality matters for 18 year olds who have nothing and own nothing when you get older you demand more from life and this is the girls way of asking for more things , marrying a guy who can get them things.

that's why i think it's funny when these little 16 year old girls think they're in love, lmao

iam realistic i never fell in love when i was 16 but at 19 it did kinda happen to me but didn't work out i became a different person personality and looks wise , i meet different girls on daily basis and i know that despite catching their attention and making them flirt with me or want me it will never be more , simply cause certain girls go for certain guys, i do attract gorgeous girls, then i find out they have a rich boyfriend or something like that it happened so many times i know for a fact that money trumphs all, looks and personality matter but they moment you use money you win ,