What are reasons that an attractive guy would never have a girlfriend?

So I've been dating this guy for about a month now and he seems really into me, but he told me that he hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 16 (and he's 23 now)... He's attractive, outgoing, and obviously experienced sexually. Should this be reason to worry? Is he most likely a player?

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't matter, because you'll go after him anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be really selective of who he dates or may be he preferred to take a break from relationship and decided to enjoy the single guy life, some guys I know regret getting into relationships early and end up withdrawing in their 20s because they want to do other stuff. I wouldn't worry about it, he admitted he likes you and was honest about his relationship history, that's a good step in the right direction, I wouldn't say he's a player from this.

What Guys Said 18

• Not everyone is into relationships. This doesn't make them a bad person. Some guys are more into their friends and having time to themselves. Some people look at relationships as a time and financial burden that they just don't want or need. Many people can be perfectly happy with their lives while not really dating anyone.

• He was done with relationships after his first one and wanted to fool around.

• It's easier to move from one piece of ass to the other.

• He could be. Or he could be emotionally unavailable. Women aren't exclusive to that, you know. They're far more common, but some guys are, too.

• Maybe there aren't many girls he's attracted to and are his type. For me there really aren't, they're very uncommon

• Different focus, some people don't base their life around their next girlfriend

• Lots of guys are very picky about who'll they'll date. Plus, the way it usually works is that the girls you like don't like you back, and the girls who like you aren't what you're looking for.

• Why is he "obviously experienced sexually"?

Because the first time we had sex he obviously knew what he was doing. And gave amazing head too

Well that certainly wasn't "obvious" from your description. Nevertheless, if he does sleep around, then you're probably just a notch on his belt. He's probably emotionally unavailable and enjoys sticking his dick in random holes and leaving after he's had his fun; moving on to newer, fresher snatch, until he feels compelled to settle down more permanently, which won't happen until his late 20s/early 30s because there's a lot of snatch to burn through.

• he's basically a douche, a player or a mix of the two
    or, he's clueless and he hadn't any real relationship until now

• Some dudes are fussy and don't like to settle

• Maybe he's being picky about his next choice. (Which isn't a bad thing if not too strongly.)

• He was too busy playing the field and never wanted a relationship

• Just don't want one, not everyone is in a need for a relationship.

• Maybe he still didn't find the right girl.^^

• now and days, it's most likely MGTOW

• Shyness, social-anxiety, autism, all of those things that hold a person back socially will hurt guys more than girls because guys have to be the initiators, and I hate people who say that is coming from a victim mentality, those people are delusional

• Experienced? probably just wanting to hook up and then leave you

• No girl is worthy enough for him , i am in the same situation girls find me very attractive and good looking and some mentioned how its weird iam not taken and that guys like me usually have a girlfriend, i dont sleep around but i haven't found a girl worth keeping so i am not taken, i did date two girls thought.

What Girls Said 5

• I dont think it necesaraly means he is a player, he might have just not being interested in anyone enough till now.

• My brother is like that. Hugeee catch- goes to a really good school, outgoing , attractive, fit and funny. He's had one girlfriend for like a month and he's 19. Some guys just don't make it a priority until they're ready to actually settle down.

• Maybe he is gay. He might have a boyfriend. lol.

• Yeah. Outgoing attractive sexually experienced dude with no girlfriend history means he's been a player entire time... Duh
    Means he's been sleeping around with any girls he could get without commitment. I wouldn't expect too much from this guy.. Especially a relationship.

• Hmmmm 😂