Would you date a girl with lots of stretch marks?

Would you date a girl with lots of stretch marks?

So earlier this year I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and as a result I was placed on several medications. One medication (prednisone) has particularly lovely side effects which includes giving you hella lot of stretchmarks. Long story short, here I am 6 month later with strech mark all over my legs, buttocks and a few on my back and arms. I'll attach a photo of someone with similar marks (this girl has a few more than I do).
So, would these be a deal breaker?

• Yes, I would date a girl with stretch marks
    43% (15)60% (27)52% (42)Vote
  • No, I would not date a girl with stretch marks
    9% (3)9% (4)9% (7)Vote
  • Depends
    11% (4)22% (10)18% (14)Vote
  • See results
    37% (13)9% (4)21% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Her ass is hot.

Shape matters. Stretch marks don't.

Do tigers look bad because they have stripes? No, they look awesome.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I see this question a lot on here, and I'll say what I always say: they're so so so common that no one really cares about them as much as they might bother you, and even the most judgy and asshole-ish G@G users on here have previously said that it doesn't bother them, so I think that answers it for you :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It's never bothered me

1|0
    0|0
  • generally: yes.

if you google for stretch marks you will find pics which look really bad... where it's not just about the amount but also the size and depth into the skin. far worse than those you can see here. They would be a problem, but those are extremely rare. The stretch makrs 99% of people talk about are no problem at all for me. I've even seen some where I thought they make the body look more interesting... a bit like tattoos

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

if I look at this pic, there are many but I still find the body very attractive. So this one wouldn't be a problem.

• 2mo

like flame tattoos, haha

• 2mo

The shape of her body is still good tho.

• Yes I would date a girl with them. Are you on prednisone the rest of your life?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker, no one is perfect. It's still date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is nothing wrong that if u have stretch marks beauty lies inside so if I face the same situation than I will date a girl like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! Thats not even slightly a problem. I find them attractive a lot of the time, the ones in the pic are hot, really

1|0
    0|0
  • Call me shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it wouldn't be a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    I won't care much
    Awesomeness is more important to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, wouldn't matter to me i love a girl no matter what beauty is skin deep

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as i can touch ofc i do

1|0
    0|0
  • no, never

1|0
    0|0
  • post a pic of ur stretched marked booty ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • i wouldn't care. i however, would not date YOU, because you're 1. 15 and 2. totally opposite of me, we just wouldn't get along at all. i checked out your profile

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Ehhh, stretchmarks are kind of ugly looking. I would know because I have some that I want to get rid of ASAP.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most dudes would care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't play into factor when I'm Saint someone. Love the person and love their body!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, totally. I have stretch marks on my chest, and faint ones on thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about stretch marks

1|0
    0|0