Dating a guy 2 years younger?

Is it okay to date a guy that's 2 years younger than me? He's 19 and I'm 21. Would I be called a cougar for dating a guy 2 years younger?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with that all. Depending on his birthday he could already be in his second year of college, I'm sure he's plenty mature enough by now. Also, no one is going to call you a cougar :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's fresh out of high school and you can barely drink. I think you're both okay.

What Guys Said 1

• my moms 60 and my dad's 59. been married 25+

What Girls Said 5

• No, you're not a cougar :) There's nothing wrong with it.

• This is 2016 if gays can marry and have kids a relationship with older / younger is not going to kill anybody. And if someone says something just tell them Rome was not build in a day I always say that when people make negative comments.

• No... 2years really no biggie.

• S'all good Im in the same boat as you, and we made out and his an amazing kisser despite his age hahah:P he truly makes me feel like a princess

• Not at all!!