I don't feel loved anymore?

these days my boyfriend has became more distant. i feel like he's so far that i can't reach out to him. i think its because we haven't met for very long due to my studies. normally he wld spam text me if i dont text him for very long. but these days he takes really long to reply my texts and doesn't text me when i dont text him. he still tells me "i love you" but it just seems different these days, like there's this gap between us. I've told him about this, i told him that "i feel like you don't love me anymore" all he said was "i do love you, so so much". but the truth is i feel unloved and unwanted and forgotten, what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you're lying to yourself. maybe you just dont like him anymore, and you're trying to figure out how to get out of it

i do love him, so so much. i just feel so neglected and im so scared that he's done with me and doesn't love me anymore. why wld i cry every night thinking he doesn't love me anymore if i dont love him?

no it isn't

yes, it is. it's an opinion site. opinions are bias

Most Helpful Girl

• People need more than a few words to feel loved. Only actions can remove any doubt you have, so talk to him again.

If he genuinely loves then he wouldn't want you to feel unloved or neglected. Your concerns should motivate him to go out of his way to show you how much he still loves you , telling you how he still feels won't remove your doubts and fears.

Love is a feeling , so a person's actions need to harmonise with their words , so that you truly can believe their feeling is sincere

Considering your age range, maybe he finds it difficult to show you how much he loves you, so have a heart to heart talk with him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• hope u guys can meet up soon. maybe he became busy? if u doubt his feelings for u, i suggest u give him a call when he's free, like just a casual chat asking how are you, what have u been doing lately etc. and ask him these qns in sequence: do you love me? do u miss me? do u want to marry me in future. I'm uncertain how he would react, but if he hesitates, it might mean his feelings are distant from u, but if he's firm, then good for u! hope u can get back too me soon!

• Maybe you should talk to him

i did, he said he loves me

yea, just that

Oh... what do you think... do you think he really love u? Or he just said that because he don't want that you are sad?