Taking Initiative?

Do guys actually like when girls approach them and ask for their number or introduce themselves? And if so, how would you feel if they just asked you out on a date?

2

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I can sure as hell appreciate it and respect it. However, it greatly depends on who that girl is~

If I don't know her well but she's generally given me an impression that she's a decent person and I'm single, I'd probably think, "Hey, why not? Let's see where it goes."

But if I don't know her well and she's given off the impression that she's a real bitch, then I'm naturally going to want to reject her immediately.

If I don't know her at all, then I'd probably just reject it without a second thought.

• It kind of depends. I'm pretty god damn picky and I prefer to be the one doing the picking. I'm sure there are a lot of shy guys out there though that probably would enjoy that that don't have enough balls to come up and talk to you.