Is it possible for a high-profile actor to fall in love with someone like me?

I am 21 year old girl, who works as a writer and is pursuing a bachelor's degree. I am in love with an actor who is approximately 8 years older than me. He does not know me. I have known this person for about 10 years now. We never met but somehow i get this feeling that he and i will meet in the future. I know this sounds stupid but it is serious than just "teen crush" and all that. No trolls whatsoever. If this person and i were to meet, suppose, would it ever work out? I mean... would he ever like someone like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the issue is... you love him as the actor, not for who he really is.

Everyone loves celebrities, but you don't know everything about him: what his weaknesses are, what scares him most, what makes him whole, what he's passionate about, what his ugliest side looks like... Those kind of things are what real people really need...

Unless you can make a real, personal, human connection with him the first time you meet him... Probably not.

What Guys Said 7

• popcrush.com/.../

Ah, alllow me to gift to you a site that will get you feeling a little better 😎!!!

It can happen.

• Is it possible? Technically, yes.

Is it probable? Of course not.

You aren't in love with this actor. You have a crush on him. This feeling of meeting him in the future is your own wishful thinking manifesting into delusions.

This is like asking if it's possible to win the Power Ball. You should probably plan out your life assuming this actor won't be a part of it.

• I won't go so far as to say "impossible", but if he is high profile, there are likely thousands, tens to hundreds of thousands, of women and even some men thinking exactly like you. So... I would say it is highly unlikely.

• this is not a very good question, first of all I dont know you. For all i know you can be a creep, which would ruin your chances with any sane person. I literally have no knowledge on this situation. I act too, and I write comedy, but I dont feel like I am entitled to a perfect women

• Yes, it is possible, and it really happened before.
    Also, would you like to help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2130345-how-would-you-rate-her-body-shape-do-you-think-it-is-ideal

• Provided you're exceptionally good looking, there is a minuscule chance, like winning a lottery type chance. Otherwise none.

What Girls Said 5

• You're living in a fantasy land. You've built this person up to be someone in your head but you don't actually know them. He doesn't know you, you don't know him. It's superficial. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear but it's a crush, nothing more.

• Get a life... 🙉

• it happened to me. it's not impossible.

• What's the name of the actor?

• Realistically and going by probability - no. But you can write to him and see if he gets back to you.

I did write to him. Just once. I didn't get any response.