Am I a bad guy?

So there's this girl that has strong feelings for me. We always hang out and make out, when we're making out I always try to advance things and get laid but she always says no because she told me that she dosent want to have sex with me because she'll have expectations for me that I won't meet and she'll except me to stop sleeping around and just be with her. I really wanted to sleep with her so I lied to her and told her I only want to be with her and how I only want to have sex with her. Once I told her that we had sex and now I'm thinking about leaving her or just sleeping around behind her back. Am I a bad guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're the type of man woman hate. Sure, do ur thing walk away, u have no idea what u gonna put her through. But yeah, what do u care anyway?, all u have to do is turn off ur phone ignore her and watch her downward spiral til or while you go fuck with someone else right? Boys like you deserve nothing but AIDS.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're a bad person, you're just selfish and only care about your own needs but then she has to take responsibility for being so naive and gullible. What you will do isn't right, but it will serve as an important less for the girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Ya that really was a d*ckhead thing to do.

• ouch

• If you even have to ask...

• You're a D*CK.

• Yes you are. Being a man isn't about sticking your dick in various bitches. Its about courage to be honest and confidently clear in every aspect of your life. As of now your a fraud. Its not too late to be honest. Itll hurt her but thats what you signed on for

• You're every girls worst nightmare. I hope that answers your question..

I know but the thing is I have feelings for her too it's just that I'm too scared to share my heart with anyone 😔

Look, i dont know you and i dont know why you're scared to share you're heart with her BUT she is obviously a good girl. Don't let her go and treat her right. One day you're going to grow up and regret it.

What Guys Said 2

• iam just amazed at how easily some guys get sex...

• This is why girls have trust issues.