Does he like me?

i talk with the guy i like for the first time on the phone.

we talked for like 40 minutes and we didn't have any Awkward silences throw the talk. he kept asking me questions and talked about himself.
in the end he told me that we should do this more often.

so does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he likes you. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Just don't make it an every day thing. Space out the conversations so he has time to miss you a little.

I had the same thing going on with a guy and we talked almost every night on the phone. Then after a month and a half of being his "gf" he broke up with me saying that he wasn't sure if he could give me the attention I needed and that we couldn't spend an hour on the phone every night. 🙄 He wouldn't tell me if he was busy or anything when he or I would call, he would just sit there and talk to me so it didn't make sense.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• high chance, yes

• I think that this guy is interested in you, keep in touch together and good things gonna happen between the two of you! Good Luck

• I think it's a little early to tell! I do think that he 100% has an interest in you which is really good :)

• Yes, yes