18 and Never Been Kissed?

So I'm 18 and out of high school and I've never kissed a guy. I don't consider myself ugly at all and I've had opportunities to but I've always said no (mainly at parties). I've never even had a 'thing' with a guy (like a flirty conversation or friendship). I feel like I want to kiss someone who I genuinely like and not just some random at a club or party (no disrespect). Do you think I'm asking for too much? And do you think it's a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do things just because you feel like you have to. Do things because you are ready and because you want to. It's not weird to be 18 and never have kissed a guy and it's not a turn off. Most guys actually prefer girls who haven't hooked up with a lot of guys. If you wait for someone you really like, then you'll always remember it in a positive light.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 and haven't kissed a guy and I don't think my boyfriend minds. He'll be my first at some point. Well, I kissed a kid in preschool but I don't count it cuz I barely remember it happening, definitely don't remember what it felt like, and neither of us knew what we were doing.

What Guys Said 2

• Huge turn on, and definitely not asking too much.

• Same situation here. Guess it'll come some day.

And no i dont think its a turn off.

What Girls Said 3

• It's ok and the way of your thinking is really good and mature. You're not asking for too much, just wait for the right person :)

• i think it's normal to be curious, it's ok, next time when u have a boyfriend, u can kiss him x10000 times if u want xD

• Nah, your time will come :) You're not asking for too much, and some guys might be turned off by it, but majority of them won't. I mean, you're only 18 as well, some people haven't had a kiss and are much older than that.