I really want a boyfriend?

I know I just became a teenager and all but I really want a boyfriend. I just decided that out of nowhere. But I am not allowed to date and I wasn't planning to, I need to focus on school. But I go through my pinterest, insta, snapchat and tumblr and I see all these couples and why can't I have that. I'm like the only one of my friends that haven't dated anyone (not saying just cause they do I have to)!

But I'm very picky with guys (about 5 guys liked me this year and they weren't good enough). I expect *about 94% of my school has ugly and mean guys*:

~ Nice/Kind
~ Hugs everyday
~ General compliments regularly
~Taller than me
~Exotic eyes like blue, green (I don't really care)
~Gifts
~Likes my family and friends
~Takes me out weekly
~Cuddles me and watches what I want to on Tv

But I get I'm really judgmental, I can't expect guys to be Calvin Kleins cause it wouldn't be really fair the other way if they expected me to be a Victoria Secret Angle.

I don't know what to do?

2mo I also went online and found a lot of websites to make fake boyfriends and yeah it's nice chatting with them (please don't judge or be mean)

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me you don't need it and you are still young, i was thinking like you but then changed my mind , your studies are more important, finish them , get a good job then search for a man

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need to wait until the right guy comes along. Because honey being desperate attracts a lot of fuck boys. And all fuck boys want is sex and to break your heart. So wait for the right guy and do you in the meantime.

What Guys Said 6

• So you're high maintenance and entitled.. Good luck finding someone.. I avoid your kind of girl like the black death.

So your judgmental and old... good luck getting a life. JK, jk I just got a bit pissed there

No offense taken.. I made judgement based only on what you said.. Which honestly does paint you as high maintenance.

Please prove me wrong. I would rather have accurate information honestly.

On a side note @Muhammad1999 is absolutely right.

yeah i don't know if i'm high maintance

• Have you tried Walmart? No seriously, in the video game section..

• I won't fit your list of criteria.

Yeah ik, I'm really picky (like with food). And I'm like 17 anyways so yeah.

Yeah it's 17+10, but what's a 10 here or there?

lmao sure mate :)

• Lower your standards if you can't find anyone or wait but time is passing.

• How attractive would you say you are? tbh I don't think your criteria is even that bad and wouldn't lower your standards unless you think you are average attractiveness cos if 5 guys can't fit it then maybe it's unlikely to happen.

I have more guy friends than I have of those who are girls. They don't tell me I am really pretty unless we are having a really deep convo like when they say 'they don't deserve me, I'm a good friend and pretty...'. On my instagram pictures even popular girls comment hearts (idk maybe it's because I once in a while comment on theirs). And 5 guys can't fit. Even if they did they are either too unattractive or already a good friend of mine or really mean.

if I interpreted what you just said correctly you sound solid and fairly attractive, in that case your criteria really doesn't seem poor idfk maybe you just have shit options.

I don't know maybe I do actually...

• So the five guys who you rejected didn't buy you enough gifts? Or they just weren't hot enough?

I don't believe you want a boyfriend. You want an accessory to take Instagram pictures with.

not really, i don''t even use instagram

What Girls Said 1

• When I was 14 I really wanted a boyfriend too.

I got one and it was the worst decision of my life. Focus on school pls.

Thanks @talis1