What does lol and hahaha means when a girl puts it before every sentence she writes?

This girl knows i like her. We don't talk that often but whenever we do , she mostly puts lols and hahaha before every text she sends even when their's nothing funny. She sometimes replies just with hahaha when I'm saying something serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes texting is hard because you can't convey tone of voice. If I am being sarcastic or joking then when I say it in person you can tell based on my tone of voice and facial expressions. But tone and face go away when I type something. So if I'm worried that someone will misunderstand what I'm writing, I will ad in "lol" or "haha" so the person knows that I"m just joking or just being sarcastic.
    Saying lol and haha can definitely be signs of friendliness. It could be her way of flirting, but it could also be that she just writes like that. I have a friend who sends hahahaha with every text no matter who she's talking to (and she has a boyfriend so she's definitely not trying to flirt with me or anyone else lol). Or it could be this girl's way of showing you that she's just being sarcastic so you don't take something seriously.

What Girls Said 2

• She just seems immature to me.

• She's laughing

What Guys Said 1

• Immaturity and giggly. Still a little girl, not a woman yet.