Why isn't he texting me back? Screenshot included?

He gets on all the time, he even read it but won't reply ugh I hate when he does that and i dont wanna text him again!!!
thing is, I only have a few days left until I go back to where Im studying and I wanna see him etc
WHAT DO I DO PEOPLE?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! Still there? Just had a thought how you COULD help me. I NEED a dinner (or coffee) out with a good friend (or other) like you before I have to go... whatever. Please respond for tonight or at least the next night?

Nah he's just gonna say no!
      That fucking bastard, prefers to fuck some ugly grandma and not ME WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD

... and the rest of the story was (correct me if wrong) HE accepted your pursuits and of course sexual relations BUT never? had any feeling for you... in fact, since then he always pursued sex over love with others

have to go... maybe back tomorrow, so sorry for you - hope someone pops into your life more worthy today!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I personally, never ask a guy about his finance situation ever. Unless he brings that up.
    Why would you even bother asking him that? I get that you are a sweetheart trying to be there for him.. But you kinda scratched his ego when you bring out the financial talk like that. if he needs your help he will ask you. don't bring that out first and make it sounds like he needs help..
    I know you didn't mean it that way., And I'm sure he knows that too. but in the future, don't ever bring that talk to any guy unless he brings that out first. you may not have noticed but it seems like you kept telling him you'll help him when he already clearly stated he will survive. He had to say I will survive TWICE because you wouldn't stop.
    I would ignore it too to be honest. Like I'm totally okay financially and this dude keeps telling me he will help me when I said it clear that I'm fine.. It could have been that he's annoyed. If he texts you back or you guys talk again, DO NOT EVER BRING OUT MONEY ISSUE. he says he will survive.

What Guys Said 3

• You talk to wrong man. You talk to me.

• text him tell him how you fell or text him till he text back

• I would reply to you 😉😚

What Girls Said 1

• I obviously haven't seen the full context of the convo but given that you said 'I like you' and then offered him financial help, perhaps he is a little taken aback. You were genuinely being sweet to him but I think he doesn't know how to respond (is it a new relationship?). I would leave it for him to text back rather than send another text otherwise you might come across as a bit clingy.

Either way if he was a decent guy and a girl just said I like you, I think it's a bit of a dick thing to just ignore her tbh.