What do you look for in a significant other?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1: The guy has to be smart.
    2: He has to be athletic.
    3: He has to at least be able to play one sport.
    4: He has to at least be able to play an instrument.
    5: He has to be humorous. Trust me if he is not, then we won't get along.
    6: He has to have a good personality. :)

What Guys Said 12

• maturity, inside beauty, her thinking, kind, loyal, honest.
    then her body, C or D cups Boobs, thick thighs, a little chubby.

• A hawt face
    Being not fat
    Being available
    HAving a sense of humor
    Being nice

That's bout it rlly. I can expand on that later

• Sweet, affectionate, romantic, loyal, compassionate, kind hearted, understanding, caring, my closest friend and my true love

• Short answer similar traits to what I myself have.

• Caring, intelligent, loves or appreciates classical music, beautiful.

• Attractive face, healthy, sense of humor, goals, loyalty

• Compassion, loyalty, honesty, and respect

• I need someone who can give me freedom

Is that it? Lol

And what kind of freedom? Do you mean like open relationship type stuff..

@RachelBrigs "I want her to be monogamous 'too'" meaning we would both be monogamous.

Freedom as in not trying to tell me to do this and that. I don't like being told what to do. If you wanna tell me what to do then go do it yourself.

Oh, and I want her to be a freak for me only. If she's not able to satisfy me erotically then I will have to say girl bye.

• compassionate
    beautiful
    not too tall

• belief

• Personality - compatibility. Intelligent, rational, not a bigot.

• Anything is great but bitchy attitudes

What Girls Said 6

• Attractiveness (to me at least), empathy, open mindedness, curiosity , deep thinking, loyalty, strong sense of morality, intelligence, compatible humor, desire for adventure, ambition

• I look for him to marry me really fast because I want to get married before turning 25 lol!

Why the rush? Why not take time for school, travel, trying different careers?

@zagor Because I really want to get married plus many of my HS friends are getting engaged

I can understand you wanting to get married if you are in a culture that frowns on non-marital relationships. But doing so because your HS friends are is not a good reason. That is why my sister married her first husband, because she was about 25 and it seemed all her friends were getting married. I didn't say anything at the time, but even though I was a teen I saw that they had nothing in common. And it turned out to be 5 wasted years - he became an alcoholic, though living with my sister may have had something to do with that...

I'm sure you have more sense than my sister. But I still think you need to make sure you make your decisions for the right reasons, and not to "keep up" with your friends.

• Reliability , consistency and loyalty

• Hotness, strength, not being a PUSSY, nice skin, cute smile and an amazing sense of humor.

• integrity, kindness, same beliefs/outlook

• Your gonna laugh at me noooo... Okay. A bad boy when he is with me , flirty and sweet. Tall, green eyes, intelligent, really funny, good in bed, and likes to cuddle and gives me back massages jaja jajja. I expect too much lol

So, you want someone who will screw around on you...

@zagor I don't know. And it's hard to find that kind of guy that would only love me.