Girls, do females like older guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 29 and I don't necessarily "like" or prefer older guys, but I had an affair with a 39/40 year old. 10 years isn't that huge of a deal. I'm in a mutual wanna-be-more-than-friends relationship with a soon to be 45 year old now. He's mature and has a very firm grip on life. My rule is as long as he's younger than my dad, then I'll go for it. And if I do become involved romantically with the 45yro, I will not introduce him to my family until we are stable and have been dating for like 5 years lol bc my family is judgmental, and even more so with the fact that he's a different race. On the plus side, he still looks like he's in his 30s (everyone is shocked when they find out his real age. I know I was lol) and is in great shape.

But honestly, I feel like older guys are more understanding & mature for the most part, and know what they want, as opposed to men in my age bracket...

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I have nothing against of older men just It happens that I prefer younger guys, sometimes even younger than me.

Though I've been attracted to some of older men, usually they were handsome professors. Nothing more.

At my age I prefer younger guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys. I don't like young guys in general because they are usually inexperienced, immature & don't want to settle down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Always do.

1|1
    0|0
  • Slightly older, yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Age doesn't matter to me (within reason)

0|1
    0|0
  • Duh. Especially if they have a ton of cash

0|1
    0|0
  • I do and many others do too

0|1
    0|0
  • yes because younger guys are idiots

0|1
    0|0
  • Slightly older around 4 years older too me but not too older.

0|0
    0|1
  • Studies show they usually date slightly older guys, under 10 years difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I do lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I no longer have an age limit, however I am more drawn to men around my own age.

0|0
    0|0