Why is my girlfriend so mean to me? (Sorry this is very long)?

When we first started dating which was over the summer she was sweet but then on the first day of college she ignored me and hung out with her friends instead. She used to say I'm cute but now she doesn't anymore and she keeps telling me that she wishes that I was taller. Although I am already taller than her. She also doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut bc she says things that are very rude or unnecessary like "I'm more athletic than you, and its funny bc I thought guys are the more athletic ones" which is really sexist. And I am in way better shape than her too I work out a lot more than her and she plays volleyball (she constantly stumbles, falls, misses, and sucks at it and her teammates think she's a bitch). She once called me a fatty over Skype when I made myself some popcorn yet I'm in better shape than her. Whenever I confront her rude behavior she always cries and plays victim making me look like the bad guy. She also never gives me any affection because "my previous boyfriend didn't give me any" okay so I should be punished for something that I didn't do? She also prefers to hang out with her guy friends more than me and she even told me about borrowing a jacket from her guy friend bc she was "too nervous" to ask me. Why did she even need to tell me that? She is always upset over something no matter what I do for her. I always try to cheer her up but she never does the same for me when I'm in a bad mood. She also once called me unattractive while laughing about it and she keeps telling me how hot Justin Timberlake is and even has him as her phone lock screen. Yet she got angry at me for using a movie poster with a girl on it as my lock screen which was not sexual in any way. For my birthday she made a birthday post but it wasn't very nice bc she said "you're the biggest nerd I know. You're a dork and a dweeb but I love you." And it hurt my feelings because my female friend made a much nicer birthday post for me. What should I do about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If that was me. I would reconsider if I want to be with her, someone so mean to me, and not respect me at all

I might try to sit down and talk through it. And see if there is any changes on her side. Most likely she would defend herself and made loads of crap , but reminds her of that , it's that "I can't live like this anymore" either she will change, or I'm gonna change a new girlfriend.

I suggest you even tho she might or might not beg you back , but do stand your ground and make things clear that you cannot tolerate this behaviour. Can give each other a week or two a short break up to think things through. If she didn't change or act the same, I know break up it's hard. But it's even harder to be with someone who doesn't care about your feeling and disrespect you. I would rather be single.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are she might make you her Cuck.

However she's just using you to make herself look good, or she's just loves you but it's like tough love.

What Girls Said 4

• This sounds like a toxic relationship, and for your own mental health you should really break it off. She may think she's joking with you, but if it really is hurting you you need to tell her.

• God, use the enter key, please. Didn't read.

But ya know what? Don't have to. Guaranteed, she thinks you don't have a spine so she walks over you... because she can. And honestly, if you're pouring out a gigantic runon paragraph with such a whiny headline, she's right.

Get a spine. Don't let people treat you badly. Stand up to her, dump her, then work on your character and get stronger and firm. Then you won't have this problem with your next girlfriend.

Why the enter key? Sorry I know I'm terrible with writing

It's visually difficult to read. Like, actually physically challenging.

Because I didn't divide them into paragraphs?

• I would talk to her about it. She sounds like she's carrying baggage from an old relationship.

• Dump her if you feel that's horrible. But to be fair in that you basically sagged her off and didn't say one nice thing about her either..

What Guys Said 1

• cut that bitch off
    cut that bitch off
    cut that bitch
    cut that bitch off
    -heemuschrist