Should I Dump my bf?

I've been having issues with my partner lately. He's been making me feel super insecure about how I look and other things like that and he always justifies it with how he always hangs out with me and does all these nice things for me. Like today he just told me I'm not even one of the prettiest girls he's ever seen but he justified it with "well, you're still my girl and the only girl I'm dating."

It also makes me feel so uncomfortable when he likes other chick's ass pictures on IG but he can't even like my selfie? When I bring it up, he yells at me about how he doesn't even have a chance with her or anything.

Please also note that this guy I'm dating is your stereotypical nerdy guy. Not some dude bro stud lol I've noticed that every nerdy guy I dated always pretty much acted like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would dump him. He is terrible. Find a guy that will worship the ground you walk on!

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether he's a nerd or a bro stud one thing is crystal clear: he's an asshole who doesn't deserve you. Send his dumb ass packing.

What Guys Said 1

• After he makes you feel insecure I don't need thenrest. You need to dump him

What Girls Said 5

• If he's not willing to even talk about what's makin you upset then he's not a good match for you.

• He seems to be with you just because he can't get an IG model type of girl. It doesn't seem like he loves you either, just uses your pussy... 😕

• If it makes you unhappy then yes. He should at least have the respect for your relationship not to be so open about it

• dump him
    you deserve better than that

• Yeah he sounds like an ass