Girls, Would you date a man who loves to be smooth bare hairfree EVERYWHERE like a baby butt?

Girls, Would you date a man who loves to be smooth bare hairfree EVERYWHERE like a baby butt?

Would you date and be attracted to a man who is otherwise an excessive hairy bodied man but he has worked hard on his body hair removal because he was sick of being seen as ugly unhygienic anianimalistic beast guy as a young teen boy so he has now pledged to keep his WHOLE body TOTALLY hairless bare clean.
He maintains his hairiness look by regular waxing everything.

Updates:
2mo Baby butt smoothness of a man who is otherwise excess hairy, ok?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's cool with me being hairy everywhere I possibly can then sure :D

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What? I didn't get what you are trying to say. Pardon me please

• Show All
    • 2mo

I just wanted your feminine views on the way it looks and feels. Thats it.
      If he wanted to remove them then which method will you want Him to choose? Shave and trim? Because the regrowth would be stubbly prickly and it would be hard for a woman to cuddle with him

• 2mo

I obviously don't know much about any of that. Whatever he's more comfortable with.

What Girls Said 6

• He looks sexy AF but I won't touch him before marriage

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol sexy , ok that's a great compliment then. Moral values of your society don't allow sex before marriage?

• Show All
    • 2mo

What do you want to say?

• 2mo

Nevermind

• Heck YEAH... That'd be hot actually

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah! Ay way way better than a hairy Bear type of a man! Isn't it

• Personally I like it waxed. The guy in the picture is very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

O wow that's so nice of you

• For me, I wouldn't find that attractive at all. But I'm personally into the more rugged type.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's clean and hygeienic way way more aesthetic than all very hairy, isn't it so though?

• 2mo

I mean, yeah, it is more hygienic, I suppose. But I don't find that sort of thing attractive. It doesn't bother me if a man has hair. I find it very masculine and hot, really.

• 2mo

This se?

c1.staticflickr.com/.../7970177416_30a40a7d0d.jpg

Inact he is way way. More hairy on belly

• You have asked this question way too many times. I am beginning to think that you masturbate to the responses or whatever the fuck else. Pretty weird fetish in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What kind of response would make me masturbate?
      🤔

• I'd honestly be creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Because of the fact that otherwise he is excessively hairy bodied man?

• Show All
    • 2mo

I want your views now please please please please please please please please please please please please please
      Say it out I would love to know

• 2mo

... WOW. I'm out. Peace.