Girls, Would you date a man who loves to be smooth bare hairfree EVERYWHERE like a baby butt?

Would you date and be attracted to a man who is otherwise an excessive hairy bodied man but he has worked hard on his body hair removal because he was sick of being seen as ugly unhygienic anianimalistic beast guy as a young teen boy so he has now pledged to keep his WHOLE body TOTALLY hairless bare clean.
He maintains his hairiness look by regular waxing everything.

2mo Baby butt smoothness of a man who is otherwise excess hairy, ok?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's cool with me being hairy everywhere I possibly can then sure :D

What? I didn't get what you are trying to say. Pardon me please

I just wanted your feminine views on the way it looks and feels. Thats it.
      If he wanted to remove them then which method will you want Him to choose? Shave and trim? Because the regrowth would be stubbly prickly and it would be hard for a woman to cuddle with him

I obviously don't know much about any of that. Whatever he's more comfortable with.

What Girls Said 6

• He looks sexy AF but I won't touch him before marriage

Lol sexy , ok that's a great compliment then. Moral values of your society don't allow sex before marriage?

What do you want to say?

Nevermind

• Heck YEAH... That'd be hot actually

Yeah! Ay way way better than a hairy Bear type of a man! Isn't it

• Personally I like it waxed. The guy in the picture is very attractive.

O wow that's so nice of you

• For me, I wouldn't find that attractive at all. But I'm personally into the more rugged type.

That's clean and hygeienic way way more aesthetic than all very hairy, isn't it so though?

I mean, yeah, it is more hygienic, I suppose. But I don't find that sort of thing attractive. It doesn't bother me if a man has hair. I find it very masculine and hot, really.

This se?

c1.staticflickr.com/.../7970177416_30a40a7d0d.jpg

Inact he is way way. More hairy on belly

• You have asked this question way too many times. I am beginning to think that you masturbate to the responses or whatever the fuck else. Pretty weird fetish in my opinion.

What kind of response would make me masturbate?
      🤔

• I'd honestly be creeped out.

Because of the fact that otherwise he is excessively hairy bodied man?

I want your views now please please please please please please please please please please please please please
      Say it out I would love to know

... WOW. I'm out. Peace.