Girls, Is lack of confidence a turnoff?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

• Yeaa

Why? Perhaps the guy lacks confidence due to the fact that he's been rejected too many times and feels as though getting a date/girlfriend is hopeless.

It could be both & that is really annoying tbh. You need to let that shit go and do something for you to love yourself. Ever tried going to the gym? And making yourself feel and look better? Bc I never hear someone say that they hate themselves for going to the gym. By doing this, you'll gain more confidence in yourself and girls will recognize this. The more you love yourself the more we are interested as to why you do and the more we can see it physically.

I didn't mean to annoy anybody especially you. I just wanted to know why I never had a girlfriend. I guess I'm afraid of being rejected and be alone for the rest of my life. I see great things happening for many of my friends who by the way are my age get married and having children and not only makes me feel jealous but, makes me feel worthless. I know it sounds stupid but, I always thought honest is the best policy but perhaps honesty is sometimes better off left unsaid.

• Yes.