Why did his car smell like a skunk?

could it be marijuana?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be marijuana or it could genuinely be skunk. Even if you don't hit a skunk by drive past one, and it sprays, it can be really smelly. But it could also be that he was smoking in his car.

What Guys Said 7

• thats a very good possibility.. Or he ran one over. However an actual skunk and weed are pretty easily to tell apart if you've smelled them both before.

I've never smelled marijuana so I don't know

• He could of either hit a skunk or even if you drive past a dead one it still gets through the vents and stinks up your car. Mary Janehas an herby oil smell but some people confuse it with smelling like a skunk but if you actually smelled skunk it's not the same

• Or a cat got in it and sprayed. Sometimes cat piss can smell skunky too.

• It could be weed, it could be a skunk. I hit a skunk once and my car reeked for a week. =( Poor thing. Why not just ask him what the smell is?

• Or he hit a skunk.

• Maybe he got skunked and the smell won't go out of his car.
    What kind of car is it?

• Weed smells like skunks? Um, what have I been smoking all this time?

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of times when there is skunk smell on the road I mistake it for marijuana. He be smokin