How do white men feel about black women? (no hateful comments please)

I am a black woman who has always been pretty curious about what it would be like to date a white guy. I see handsome white men all of the time, but I'm usually too shy to approach them, and they never show interest anyways. I know for a fact that I'm not the only black woman feeling this way. My friends and I talk about this all of the time and they want to try dating a white guy just as much as I do. Something about them is just SO appealing to us. Basically, I'm wondering if I should even bother approaching a white man. I want to know if white guys are as interested in black women as we are in them. Please enlighten me!:-D lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny I don't think very many white men think black women find them attractive. I think a lot of white men are nervous to try to ask a black girl out. I think some black women are definitely hot, plenty of black women are very pretty, I love when they don't straighten their hair and have braids and afros, and to be honest black girls tend to have big butts that's attractive to me. A lot of black women are smart independent minded and not as likely to play dumb for men and be clingy. Ironically despite what rap might say black women seem like they are goldiggers much less so than white women. I like black women who are polite and approachable. I am not a racist, at least I don't think I am but black women who act ghetto talk loud and a lot of slang are frankly kinda intimidating to approach, guys don't like rejection from a woman they wanted especially if its witty loud in front of a bunch of people profanity laced and in a dialect they probably don't understand. We fear verbal beat downs from women almost as much as women fear physical abuse from men. I find that a lot of older black women seem like really nice people to talk to but a lot of younger black girls frankly don't. It's not that all black teenage girls are mean, they just seem to act like it to try to be tough or something. Its not that it offends me it just sorta puts up a wall. That said a lot of white guys are totally racist and wouldn't even consider dating a black girl or would only be interested in sex. That's their problem and means they aren't worth your time, nothing for you to feel bad about.

• Amen I couldn't of said it better myself, I love the braids and afros too haha

What Guys Said 47

• Yes, I'm most defintely attracted to black girls, but I'm Norwegian (northern Europe), and we don't have many black girls here who would date white guys because most are African Muslims. What I like about some black girls is that they often have nice smooth skin, lovely curves and a nice smile. Obviously, personality is the most important, and we'd have to be compatible (see my comment on Muslim African women).

I think that in Norway we have a different perception of things than in the US. Guys here aren't used to meeting black girls and we don't have the same preconceived notions of African Americans as you might have there.

• It's a preference. There are a lot of white guys attracted to black females.

Make sure you get one that is willing to date you for the right reasons and not just a hook up.

I'd say wait until they introduce you to friends or family before really putting a lot of stock in them, but yes white men do like black women.

This is really a case by case basis it's not fair to ask if white men feel a certain way because they all have different opinions, but some are definitely attracted to black women.

• im sorry but people are asking some stupid questions lol.

how do asians like asians?

or blacks like blacks?

or whites like blacks?

ETC///

Its a choice of preference... you can't generalize everyones feelings by 1 persons answer.

• it all comes down to the individual.

i personally like mixed white-asian girls but everyone is different

• We don't show interest because like you we are also apprehensive and nervous about talking to you.

• haha and we feel the same way...u should make a move 2 a black woman you seek interests in.

More from Guys
42

What Girls Said 14

• where I am from louisville ky, you see a lot of white girls with black men and white girls with mexicans.but most of the black girls I know say they like white men but they fell the same as you so I went around asking white men if they would date a black girl and they said yea but they said they don't think any black girls like white guys.they feel like the black girls are affraid of how the black men will think...

• I've dated plenty of white guys and yes they are cute and fun to be with but truly they are the same as any other guy. The only main difference that I have seen between white and black guys is that black guys think that they own girls , and cheat and that white guys are so possive and are easily angered and can also be push overs. Other than that guys are guys it just depends on the person your with not so much the skin color.

• I'm a black girl currently dating a white guy. Most of my friends are white too, and many of them find black girls attractive. So you really don't have anything to worry about

• Yes they are. They are many white guys who think that black girls are really beautiful. YOu have nothing to worry about.

• LOL. I totally know what you mean. I was there just recently.

But white men are interested in black women it just depends on what region you are in.

Here in Texas its a little hard to come by but they are there. I am actually only attracted to white men and I prefer to date men who aren't black. = ]

• Hey, I am a white guy, and I just wanted to let you know that I live in Texas and that I was born in the south (GA-AL line). Furthermore, I am well educated and well employed. I noticed a comment you made suggesting that white guys that like black women are hard to find in Texas, and I just wanted to let you know that we do exist. No offense was taken to your comment, I just wanted to let you know white guys that think you are beautiful are everywhere. Good luck with everything.

More from Girls
9