Guys, When newly dating, as far as superficial aspects go, is the weight of a female matter or how well put together she is the priority?

2mo Forgive the grammar, I'm half sleep lol.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight is important because dating when you bring it down to basic instinct is looking for a mate and men instinctively want healthy children. A woman who is overweight increases the risk of her child developing metabolic diseases. However, being skinny isn't healthy either as their is something called skinny fat.

Weight is a deciding factor but other aspects of how well she takes care of herself is also important. Such as if she does drugs, she could be a skinny girl but if she does cocaine (which helped her lose weight) most men aint' gonna pick her for LTR.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-658_233x423.jpg

I would just like to point out even if you don't plan on having children your naturally tendencies in picking a mate is tailored based on having kids with said person. For example - In this day and age height /muscle are irrelevant because a guy can easily pull out a guy and kill your 6'2 muscular boyfriend. Yet, women will still have favor for it when picking a mate.

What Guys Said 8

• I like someone overall rather than focus on something like weight

• Yeah i don't mind a girls weight all my ex girlfriends were bigger girls

• fat girl is like the equivalent of a broke guy with 5 incher

• It's how well put together. For example if a woman is 150cm and weighs 85 kgs that's too fat but if she is 190cm and 85 kgs that's ok

• If I was that concerned about her weight, I wouldn't be dating her.

• It's actually how she carries the weight for me.

• if that girl is really fat then it is bad for the relationship

• If she's fit and healthy looking it's good. Weight should be secondary.