Guys, do you continue to date a girl who you think is out of your league?

She agreed to go on a date with you and it was really fun but you still feel she is out of your league, would you continue to pursue her and arrange another date or back off because you think you don't stand a chance?

• I'm a confident guy - yes, I'll pursue her
    50% (11)
  • I'm a shy guy - yes, I'll pursue her
    45% (10)
  • I'm a confident guy - no, I'll back off
    0% (0)
  • I'm a shy guy - no, I'll back off
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• No such things as leagues to me. Were either a match or we aren't. No reason to shoot myself down and have a defeatist attitude for someone i like.

What Guys Said 15

• If she's dating me i would no longer feel she's out of my league because she's showing interest in me by going on the date. So yes I'd keep dating her

• Well if I can tell that she was interested in me enough to go on a date with me and wants to really get to know me, I would feel much more comfortable with her, so yes, I would continue to date her

• I may be shy, but if she goes on a date with me and enjoyed herself, she'd be my number one priority. It's hard enough for shy guys to get girls to notice them, why would you run away from one when she finally does notice you?

• No because there is no league. If I like her then I'll pursue her, if not then I won't.

• No one who likes me back is out of my league. If she doesn't like me back, it doesn't matter anyway

• I don't believe in "leagues". If we're compatible, then I'll keep going on dates with her. If not, then I won't. Simple as that.

• You can't hit the ball with the bat on your shoulder. Swing for the fences ! You might hit a tape measure homerun.

• If she likes me date number 2 will be soon

• To me, it doesn't matter what league she's in because if you have enough skill and knowledge you can play in any league. You also must have confidencem

• If she likes me, yeah. Why wouldn't I?

• if i was actually dating a girl that seemed out of my league. she obviously wouldn't be out of my league if i actually had her.

• If he didn't want to date you again, it's likely because he has issues with you.

• The whole "league" thing is BS anyway.

• If i didn't i would not be married right now.

• If the date went well, I don't see why i shouldn't.