Is there any country where guys seeking for taller girls?

I am 6ft tall girl and especially intrested in little shorter guys. I dont know why it sounds weird but it is me :D Unfortunatelly most guys in States prefer girls shorter than them but I saw many questions about Swedish and Scandinavian men that they prefer girls taller than them so I guess it is cultural thing
Is there any country or culture where guys especially seek for taller girls? (Taller than them)

2mo Up guys?
2mo Guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can speak for Sweden
    Yes me and all of my male friends have a thing for taller girls :D They are x10 more attractive if they are taller than us. Height is an attractive trait so why prefering shorter girl? It is similar to prefering fat girls :D I am not short but around 185 so unfortunatelly I can not able to find taller girls :(
    I wouldn't reject any girl only because she is shorter than me though unless she is too short like under 170 or something

Most Helpful Girl

• Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland I can say
    Since women are biologically shorter than men, being a short girl must be suck in these countries. Luckily I live in States where petite is prefered :D

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is a country where guys prefer taller girls. However, you will find someone that has a preference for taller girls :)
    I am a spaniard living in Germany and nor here or in Spain people prefer girls taller than them. But for example I want to find someone taller than me as I just feel atracted to taller girls... I wish there were more girls like you around

• Woah a taller woman that likes shorter men? How short do you like your man? (As a short guy I am rather intrigued haha).

• I only know of the ones you already mentioned, it's usually like that in most cultures wanting the woman to be smaller

Well I'm 5'10" is that short enough for you? And I'm in the states but I never knew a girl that wanted a guy shorter than than them so I never considered it but I'm sure there are a few guys would

What Girls Said 0