What's the best way to ask a girl whether she likes you without being too obvious or making her feel uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly you should just ask. Scooting around the question will make it more awkward than just asking her straight out

I get the feeling the answer is either no or she doesn't know.

still worth a shot. Trust me the sooner you get it off your chest the better. I myself have thought the same thing about it being a no but let it eat me so much that when I finally did ask and they said no, it was much more devastating, even when I felt I knew the answer. Right now I'm trying to convince myself to do the same thing and ask the guy I like out, even though I don't have a chance in hell

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just fucking do it man, sometimes you just have to do it. Straight up tell her how you feel preferably in person and don't hint around at it.

It doesn't really matter. It's going to drive you nuts if you don't find out for sure. Or you can just not saying anything and wonder about it forever.

It just depends on the situation. I use dates and hanging out, pushing the situation to figure out how someone feels. However there are times you just have to bring it up and if you don't you'll always be left to wonder.

If you're going to bring it up have a serious conversation and don't let her leave you with maybe's and I don't knows.

• Ask her point blank. Beating around the bush won't work, ask her straight on and let the chips fall where they may

So either ask her and let her tell you that.
      Or move on to someone else to focus your affection on

• Just ask.