Girls, would you go out with a guy who claims to be 90% to 99% straight?

He never had a gay encounter. He's honest about being somewhere on the kinsey scale. It seems that a lot of people don't like bisexuals but I was wondering if people, especially girls, are open to dating a man who claims to be mostly straight. I don't think anyone can be 100% straight but that's my belief.

• Yes
    58% (46)
  • No
    42% (34)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
2mo Noo he's predominantly hetereosexual, not bisexual, and he's sure about it. It's not enough for him to actually want to be with a man. becausewearediverse.files.wordpress.com/.../kinseyscale.png
2mo 😛 it's not a dating site so it looks like I'm good. this will remain a deep dark secret lmao.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as your not gay, I'd date you, bisexual does not bother me.

What Girls Said 28

• Most guys I know are 100% straight I think it's creepy if my dude likes dick

• My ex is bi. I'd say probably about 75% straight. It didn't particularly bother me in the sense that I wasn't attracted to him any less, however there was a slight part of me that worried that he always felt unsatisfied if he was a little into guys too. The other thing that was he was 26 when I dated him, I would have been a little more hesitant if he and I were younger. I think I would have been more close-minded about the whole bisexual thing, and also part of me would acknowledge the fact that he's young and he may be more gay than he would be willing to admit. As you get older the taboo of sex and bisexuality is less of an issue.

The right person will like you anyway despite where you fall on the scale.

so what if you were young and he was young. He didn't tell you at first that he's 90% to 99% straight but later on he did. He said that he never had a gay encounter and doesn't plan to. It's just his fantasies that happen once in a while but it's not enough to motivate him to be with a guy. Would you still date him? Wouldn't you think he's comfortable in his sexuality?

Just being honest that it's more of a toss up. Id be worried he was wrong and more gay than he thought. Over had friends think they were straight and them be gay so if he knew that a little it'd cross my mind. If at least need to think on it for a few days. But most people I'm into now are at least a little bi.

• Sure. I'm bi so I'm in no place to judge :P As long as they find me attractive, that's all that matters in regards to my partner's sexuality.

• There's no "90-99% straight" if you aren't 100% hetero- or homosexual you're bi, maybe you're just biromantic and not bisexual or vice versa but you are definitely some kind of bi.
    Would I date a bisexual man? Sure, that would actually be my preference, since I'm bisexual myself.

• No guy should ever tell a girl he's interested in, his heterosexual percentages. Ever!
    Just leave it at interested in, attracted to, etc...

yeah I haven't told anyone besides the people on GAG. Now I know girls are more biased about this...

It's not a matter of bias. It's a matter of TMI.

• Absolutely not, it's either you're straight, gay, or both. Stop fooling it. I am under 18, and I'm 100% straight, no doubt. I'm not attracted to females at any cost. I don't have any problems with bisexual individuals, but I wouldn't want to date one (personal preference).. it just makes me uncomfortable.

• I personally wouldn't want to date a guy who was bisexual, but if he has never had an encounter like you said, and know that he'd never act on it then yes.

• Sure, but it depends on his personality.

• No way!!! And yes people can be 100%straight. I am only attracted to men relationship wise/romantically/intimately/physically/...

Saying someone is pretty or attractive does not mean that I AM attracted in a love or lustful way... So admiring a girl is pretty does not make a girl bi, mindless they want her and desire her or feel some type of attraction. So there is a big difference.

• Even if he was a little Bi that is such a turn ON.

• Personally me, no. Because of my fears that he might realize later on he is 90-99% gay

• My boyfriend is bisexual and I think it's attractive. His sexuality is dynamic and we can have interesting conversations about sexuality that makes our relationship even closer. c:

• That describes me to a T. I've thought about being with girls, but I would never be bold enough to try it. So, just guys for me. Sorry ladies! :-)

• As long as he's satisfied with me w're all good

• Even if he's 99,99% straight I'm out

• He ain't gay then wtf.

• OMFG. Noone is psychology takes the kinsey scale serious. lol its 2016 not 1940 something. Its not a real scale its just statistics not science.
    Bisexuality is a turn off. No I wouldn't date him.

• Well, I am bisexual myself but I mostly like men. Though I don't mind if the right girl comes along. So I don't mind if my guy happens to be bisexual:) he has my full support!:)

• Being bi is nothing to be ashamed of

• If he thinks he might be gay then no. If the alternative is being bisexual, sure. I myself am one.

• Nope.

• I prefer straight men only completely 100 % straight

• Why not, I'm bi as well. Being bi sexual is not something to be shame of.

• as long as he's not gay i don't care

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more