Girls, what is your favorite type of kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• One that catches me off guard, maybe? The most memorable one for me is that I kissed my boyfriend's cheek when I was leaving the house and he walked me to the door and just before I opened it, took me by the wrist and pulled me back, tipped my chin up and kissed me up against the door. I was pretty breathless for a while and kinda in a state of shock :P Those sweet kisses that surprise you and leave you a little dizzy are lovely.

What Girls Said 24

• I am actually not a big fan of kisses.

• Literally any type of kiss that's done well.
    One's where he grab my ass a bit, tangles his hands in my hair and tugs a little, kisses me not only on my lips but trails down my jaw to my neck, pressing up against me, biting my lip a little... you get the idea ahah.

• A really slow passionate kiss while he grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer

• The kind my man brings me. Kisses that cover my lower lip by both his with just the right amount of pressure and tongue that ever so gently glides along the outer surface of that enveloped lower lip.
    Mmm, mmm, mm💟

• -biting his bottom lip kiss
    -soft plants on his neck kiss
    -chest/stomach kisses
    -back kisses
    -french kiss

(obviously i don't have the one) lol

• Long and slow ones. Not too much tongue.

• All kisses. lol it depends on the mood entirely. Sometimes you want just a little slow kissing, sometimes extremely passionate kissing, sometimes body kisses, whatevs it depends on the mood. But all kisses

• There isn't a type of kiss i don't like… lol

• tongue kissing

• A long meaningful passionate one

• A quick kiss on the forehead.

• French kiss little tongue gentle lip biting.

• hardcorse passionate kisses, like when they hold your face or they grab your ass, or waist. Basically dirty kisses/makouts.

• Right below my belly button

• I just like little pecks. (I am weird, I know)

• Emotional kiss

• French kiss / Neck kiss

• Morning kisses when we're both barely awake.

• Can't say yet 😔

• Never been kissed so no clue yet.

• The one from the guy I'm in love with.

• slow sensual french kissing with lip biting/nibbling lots of grinding and nip play while I softly scratch his back and arms 😏 its just me or is it hot in here?

• It depens on my mood. Some days id like a rough, instense, sexual french kiss and other days i'd like a soft , emotional, caring kiss. Just as long as i'm kissing the right guy, it doesn't matter what type of kiss.

• Just a quick little press of lips against my mouth. Granted I've only ever had two. One was like that and one he stuck his tounge down my throat so...

Makes me sad you've only been kissed twice. Make me want to kiss you right now! :)

@MementoMori_ well I am still in high school and quite the nerd so I'm sure it'll happen again soon.

What Guys Said 3

• Me holding her up against the wall, my hands up her shirt and down her pants in all kinds of ways, grabbing her all over. Her hands are on my arms, her grip on them tightening and convulsing whenever I bite down or move my hands somewhere sweet. Our legs are interlocked, tightly up against each other's crotches, sending a consistent wave of pleasure through us, making us lose each other in the kiss even more.

• The one on my dick

• Clitoral kiss.