If you are wearing crop tops to school does that make you a slut with a belly ring?

yes or no why? explain

2mo from a guys a point of view
2mo im trying to prove a point for my friend bc she can't get a guy to ask her out , i said the clothes that u wear is a first impression

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the point you are making that the clothes that you wear can make a first impression, at least thats part of it. The other part is her behavior.

I don't think clothes make you anything. Girls dress up in all kinds of attire and change based upon their whims. But they may make a wrong impression.

I say find out something about the guy, what he likes and responds to, and then just give him that! For insight, see his mother and family.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh I don't think her clothes are going to play a part in it... No wearing a crop top and belly ring does NOT make one a slut, people need to stop throwing that word around like that.

A guy could just not ask her out regardless of how she dresses. Has she even shown clear hints that she's interested in him? (And even if she has, she might not even be his type).
    I wouldn't dress differently to attract someone else, I'll dress in whatever I usually wear, cause then when you start dating there's no surprises when you get back to your usual self.

What Guys Said 15

• To me a tad yeah. Add a tramp stamp and yup it woukd be lol. I like the more elegant type women who dress to show off their figures but still classy

• Be classy.

• It might be considered slutty but don't think it makes someone a slut. And unless that person is in college it wouldn't be appropriate for school.

• Definitely not! How you dress and whatever your style may be had nothing to do with your sexuality at least I don't think

• that's kinda true.

• Usually, yea

• no. depends on your overall style... you can wear crop tops and make it look trashy... or classy. And it has nothing to do with "sluts" anyway

• All I can say that men and women will judge you based on your looks and what you are wearing since they don't have anything else to go on when they don't know you. So yes, clothes do matter, but who knows what guys will think of that specific style of apparel.

• I don't automatically assume she's a slut, but I perceive her as not being too hard to get underneath the sheets with either.

• No lol as long as you arnt doing it for attention. And funny story my girlfriend wore a crop top to school and a mentally challenged kid (that everyone is super nice to and loves which is awesome) walks up to her and points to her belly and says "is slutty your thing?" Which at first i laughed really loud at but then we had to explain to him how rude that was amd why

• No lol, what kind of question is this? You should be able to wear that to school and girls do. I think it will help guys notice her so go for it.

• It's against the rules at my school

• Nah I don't think that. It's more so the way that someone carries themselves that makes them a slut.

• Nope... I don't think it does... I love that look...

• lol no but it makes it obvious you want attention

What Girls Said 5

• No clothes and piercings say nothing about whether you have sex with a lot of people. I hate when people call other slutty it's bad.

• Pretty mean that you would treat a friend this way. Is she a better person than you?

• well that would break most school dress codes in the first place, but "make you a slut"? Come on. Geezus...

• No? What you wear means nothing of your sexual experience.

• It would make me a suspended student before 1st period even starts.