Do guys respect a girl that stands her ground?

told the guy I've been seeing for 9 months that I wanted things to change (he needs to plan more ahead when he wants to see me and I want to do things during the day)- then didn't sleep with him or sleepover even though he begged. do guys respect a girl who stands her ground?

Most Helpful Guy

• Standing your ground is a respectable thing, but it depends on why you're standing your ground. It's possible you're being unreasonable and selfish. I'm not saying you are, but in general, standing your ground could simply mean you want things your way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them. There are guys who want their girls to always be available to them whenever they need it.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't respect them extra for standing their ground, but I do appreciate when a girl knows what she wants or doesn't want. Makes it easier for me and saves time.

• Be yourself.

• Not in this situation lol

What Girls Said 0