How do I trust my girlfriend after she cheated on me?

It was just a kiss with another guy.
And she stayed at his place to watch movies but she says nothing happened.
I don't trust her anymore anyways.

I find myself always wondering if she's lying to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't. So she was at some guy's house "watching movies" and all they did was kiss. Sorry, I don't buy that and neither should you. You need to leave her... she'll do it again if you forgive her. It wasn't an accident. If she wanted it to stop, then she could have stopped it, first by not going to his house alone. She'd played with fire and got burned. You're always going to wonder what she's doing when you're not around. And personally I wouldn't stress myself out worrying about if she's being faithful or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk it over. Its just a kiss, people kiss each other in Europe just to say hello. Get an idea how she feels and try to have a no bs candid talk about how both of you feel about each other and what motivated her to do that, than make a decision not merely because you feel betrayed but make a decision via logic and see if both of you can learn and worth moving on together or separate. There is a chance she did it to sabotage the relationship because she knows how you would react so surprise her and be really cool about it but stern

Sometimes girls do that to get a strong emotional response out of you, and to test you to show strong emotions as they want you to fight for them. It's fucking immature and lame but that is why, so keep that in mind

What Girls Said 14

• This could very well End up to be a Full Circle Problem Pattern here, Dear... If it isn't with this One, hun, it could End up to be with Another, and I don't Mean her Brother.
    Stop Enabling her to do it again, should you want her to Earn, not Expect, your Trust. Tell her if it 'Nothing Happened' again as Long as you are both together, you will Give her her Ticket to Walk out that Door, Say no More.
    Good luck. xx

• "And she stayed at his place to watch movies but says nothing happened" :

A. She STAYED at his place.
    B. She KISSED him.
    C. NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED.
    D. She lied about C.
    E. Netflix and Chill is what else happened.
    F. Time to ditch the bitch and find a girl that won't be staying at male friends' houses to watch movies, kiss them, fuck them and tell you "Nothing else happened"
    G. That's it.

• Once the trust has gone then it's pointless continuing the relationship. Trust can't be regained or rebuilt after a betrayal...

• You break up. A relationship doesn't work without trust, and she has clearly shown that she isn't worth trusting.

• She probably did something more than that. Men and women have no business spending time together in a private setting especially at each other's houses unless they're in a relationship with each other.

• You don't.

• Yeah u dont know if kissing was all that happened 50/50 chance is that they fucked

• Leave. Just leave her. No tolerance for case like this.

• ... you don't?

• You can't. At least not completely

• you should break up I mean such a thing can't be unforgivable

• I don't think there is a way, pal. You will always be wondering.

• There is no reason to date somebody you can't trust. You would be wasting your time and energy doubting and making assumptions, and just always wondering what she's doing.

You deserve better. Cheaters are to never be trusted. That kiss wasn't an accident.

• You don't. You can't trust someone who will stab you in the back. So what you should do is leave your girlfriend, focus on yourself, start getting back to enjoying a life without having a partner, and save all of your affection and care for a female who's not going to disrespect you by watching movies at another man's house then possibly kiss him or more.

What Guys Said 8

• You don't trust her anymore after she got cozy with another guy! She most definitely had sex with with him and i believe one second that they only kissed and that was it. She went the whole shebang, had her orgasms as well as her sexual needs met!

I'm sorry mate but you're only left with one option and that's to leave her.

• You don't.

• You can't and you have no reason to.

• Dump her.

• Leave her. You're young, you can easily find another. Don't waste you time with bs like that

• Dude, you need to find somebody else, it's over.

• yeah dude leave

• google cuckold. that should answer your question. thats where your headed