I am a 16 year old girl and I only find older men attractive. Is this weird?

I have a lot of friends who are guys, but I would never date any of them because I just simply don''t see them in that light. When I was younger (12/13) I liked more guys my age, but over time I have been seeing more and more where most of their priorities are and so I just don't want anything to do with that. I also detest the way a lot of them treat girls/elders.

I have found a lot of men attractive like my vice principal, a physics teacher, a Spanish teacher, my history teacher, and I could go on. I would never go for any of these men because that would be trashy, but I will admire their looks and some of their good personalities.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls mature earlier than boys so its common for girls to go for older guys that don't act stupid most of the time lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so common that it's boring.

What Guys Said 9

• There is nothing wrong with that. But older man will hesitate to date a girl below 18 years because of legal reasons. So wait till you attain 18 years of age.

• Some girls do find daddy and grandaddy age like attractive.

• Lol it's not trashy if you're old enough and you're not in school anymore. Yes girls date much older guys it's pretty common

• Yea completely natural women mature faster and date older men in most cases... My favorite bartender is 19 and her boyfriend is 25, they plan on starting a family pretty soon actually...

• It's not that uncommon.

• Not really

• I vote not at all.

• Depends. How much older exactly?

Mid 40's at the oldest. I do not have any fantasies with them. I just like what I see.

In that case, a little bit weird, but not uncommon

• I think that's something usual. Sometimes I am attracted to women who are much older than me.
    I didn't know. If the diffrence between my gender and yours may affect that.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah it's not. Many girls like older men