Guys, How do you deal with being uncircumcised?

So this is a question for all the guys who aren't circumcised. How do you deal with girls who find uncut dicks a turnoff? Has a girl ever freaked out on you when she saw your dick? Do you ever get girls who are turned on by your uncut dick? Let me know I've always wondered how you guys deal with that

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it wasn't my decision to go uncut or cut to begin with. That was up to my parents at the time. I suppose I can get it cut off, but I'm pretty happy with how I look. You can't please everyone right? So if the girl isn't into you because of your manhood isn't to her preference, then you just move on. I'm not going to cry in the corner of my shower with the water running over me while "A Requiem To A Dream" plays in the background. Trust me, women are a dime a dozen in truth and if one goes, there are others that will like you and I'd rather be with one that desires me as I am and not with one that wants to have a "project" to work with.

I've been asked if I want to get cut when people find out I'm uncircumcised. Why the he'll would I want to do that?

@matchrestore Yeah no kidding.

Oh yeah, and also, to all the girls that feel this way about uncuts. That's fine, you are entitled to your opinions. But don't get butt hurt when guys complain about your meaty labias. Or uneven boob sizes.

What Guys Said 20

• I've never had that happen to me. One girl said "what do I do with it?" and I showed her what to do. For the most part girls have been intrigued or turned on by it. Never turned off as far as I know. In a non-intimate setting (sauna, etc) it's been brought up the topic of conversation. A lot of girls have never seen one, and a lot of guys as well.

• If a girl finds uncut dicks a turnoff, she is an instant goner. Not going to date a person who puts her own personal preferences - mostly based on a visual habit - over the genital mutiliation and bodily autonomy of another person.

That screams red flag and selfish.

That being said I didn't have that issue, yet.

• I have never encountered such a girl. If she was put off by my turtleneck, too bad for her. I'll find another girl who isn't an imbecile.

• Circumcised dicks are common in Arab and Muslim Nations. In other parts of the world uncircumcised dicks are very common. If girls don't like your dick for any reason just say good bye to them. Dicks know where to find more girls. who will like their dicks.

• This question has that sligth sense of trolling to it.

• Never been an issue and if it was it's not a women I'd want to spend any time with (relationship wise). No way is my child having part of him cut off at birth.

• It's a natural dick, I wouldn't want anything artificial when it comes to sex (yeah not even toys) I don't mind those girls, everyone has preferences.

• It seems a bit petty in my opinion. I guess moving on to the next girl huh?

• I've only seen them in porn and it looks stupid when a girl is sucking on it and it's just covered in skin, the head never makes contact with her mouth unless she makes a big effort to pull the skin back and most of the girls are too stupid to do it

Because porn is a good judge of real sex... blow jobs are great with an intact dick- trust me.

• Never been a problem

• This doesn't happen in Europe, being circumcised is the exception here.

• When I get a boner the foreskin just goes all the way back anyways and it practically looks circumcised so I can't really imagine a girl getting grossed out.

I have more "ample" foreskin than you, I guess. I'm still covered with a boner until I roll it back.

When I say "all the way back" I mean it no longer covers the glans. You can still go back a bit further though. Just clarifying.

• I think uncircumcised look far nicer

• I was wondering the same 🤔

• Mines in cut never had an issue

• They haven't complained yet possibly thats partly because it's much more common if not the norm in the Uk and Its only when i'm soft it really looks different
    Also i think it might have made me smaller or the skin thinner if i was.

• You mean "how do I deal with not having been mutilated against my will as a baby?"

Oh it's not bad, really.

• if a girl is ''turned off'' by a uncut penis then guys should also go ''ewww'' at her uncut vagina too. I will never understand girls who say uncut is ugly and try to even justify mutilation. Maybe they should go get their stuff cut too?

• Haven't had any problems so far. If a girl has been freaked out, she did a good job of hiding it and still went to town so it's all good! lol! Some have REALLY enjoyed the way the foreskin rubs their g-spots, so that's been really good.

• There is nothing to "deal with". All I have to do is make sure I clean under the skin regularly.

As for women who find it a turn off, they are as rare as I don't care about their preference.