Guys, What are some tips for dating a guy who has had his heartbroken?

its been a couple years but I know it still affects him. i was just hoping for some tips because sometimes he is hard to read but I'm afraid to ask him about things and scare him off.

2mo So if he says he isn't ready for a relationship - I should just be his friend?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient, understanding and supportive. Don't ever give him reason to doubt your feelings for him.

Don't mention the past or ask about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to him but make sure that you do not judge him for what he says.

I know it can be hard to hear the person you are interested in tell you about how deeply they loved someone else, but in the long run you WANT someone who can love that deeply. In means they have the potential to love you that way too.

In fact, if you meet someone who hasn't had their heart broken, run.

• Patient is key. He will slowly open up to you and drop his guards as you get to know him better.

• You just need to love him ALOT! make sure you text him back promptly stuff like that. If you give him a window to doubt you and he's still hurt from before he might open it

• You know how women are? Don't be like that.

• Here is a tip, don't break his heart.