My love letter left him speechless. Did I overdo it?

My boyfriend wrote me a sweet poem so I reciprocated by writing him a love letter. Nothing over the top in opinion, just told him how much he means to me and how much I miss him when we are apart which is often due to his work.
When he read the poem he kept saying: oh wow, I'm speechless. How do I deserve someone like you, this is incredible.
Now I'm worried that maybe I overdid it. Was his a normal reaction?
He was definitely moved by it.
Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never worry about over doing it. Always love with you full and open heart and expect the same from you partner.

If your love for him is over doing it, than you are with the wrong person. It sounds like that is not the case though.

Its hard and a little scary at times but the only way to have a truly wonderful relationship is for both partners to give their hearts without reservation and will out holding anything back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure if you both have Professed "Love Feelings" with Both of your Writing... Dealings. If not, he May have Been taken Aback a Bit with all of the Mush and Gush.
    Don't over think it. He now Knows how you feel. Continue to Nurse and Nurture Something Special.
    As long as he has Not gotten Cold duck dick feet by Backing off, then Good to Go, hun.
    Good luck. xx

I didn't say that I loved him. I just said that I miss him when we are apart and that my heart is happy when I'm with him.
      I don't know why he was speechless. He tells the same all time.
      Maybe he's insecure a little bit?

:)) xxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I think he really didn't know what to say. Ik i would be if came home to one from my wife. You are over thinking it 😁

• It is very cute.

What Girls Said 0