Would you be happy being with someone a lot older than you or a lot younger that's you or not. Or would age not be a factor (within reason say 25yrs)?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really hard to say, especially at my young age now. I would prefer to have someone close in age to me, older or younger I guess. My parents had a 15 year age gap between them, and they had an amazing love story. Sadly though, being with someone 10+ years older makes it more likely that they will pass before you. But then again, there are no guarantees in life, and you should be with the person you can't imagine living life without.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always end up with girls younger than me, normally 10+ years. I don't seek it out, or have it as a mandatory thing, it just turns out that way.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd rather be with a guy older than me.

• Older, sure. Younger? Maybe when /I'm/ older because 19 (twenty in a couple days) is still pretty young on the adult spectrum or whatever.

• +/- 10 years from my age i can handle
    beyond that, there would just be too many generational differences
    not to mention the physical differences

• Depends. I think at my age the gap is just too big even though I'm attracted to older men. (Up to ages of 40..) but I think I'll end up with an older man later in life.

• not my cup of tea,

• No, I'd prefer within 5-6 years either way if I could. The level of physical and mental attraction is best balanced with that smaller gap.

• More than 20 years? Ew not interested, might as well be my dad.

What Guys Said 0