Girls, Girls how many of you have honestly cheated on your boyfriends or husbands, being anonymous is okay of course?

we always hear how men are dogs and cheats but how many of you girls have cheated honestly?

• I have cheated on my bf/husband
    46% (11)
  • I have not cheated
    54% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never cheated and never will, that's disgusting and immoral and the people who do it are scum bags who tend to shift the blame elsewhere instead of taking responsibility for their horrible actions.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't.

Is the poll what you expected?

I had kinda hoped that there would be better people around than this but honestly yeah, I did expect that people would be shitty.

Happy birthday!!!

• I've never cheated on my husband, even though we've had some martial issues nothing to do with infidelity and I wasn't raised that way. If you're not happy and want out then you need to leave. Having an affair is inexcusable in my opinion.

The poll would tend to disagree with your last statement

Is cheating really viewed as something bad?

Yes having an affair is immoral and a sin as I'm a Christain and even if you don't have a religion it's still wrong.

• I didn't exactly cheat, but I played two guys once. I was young and I wasn't in a committed relationship with either of them! I'm sorry! 😭 I would never cheat on my husband when I get married.

• I have never cheated.