Reading between the lines?

There's this girl that I met that is absolutely amazing. She and I have a ton in common. The catch is that she has a boyfriend. Which sucks. But I'm a good guy and backed off, and I'm letting it play out, and not putting all my eggs in that basket.

Today, though, she posted a snapchat that I looked at and it had a picture of someone saying "National Boyfriend Day!!" And she wrote "Of course it is..." Ummm... did she break up with her boyfriend do you think? I saw nothing on her FB dedicated to her guy and now I'm just really confused and trying not to get hopeful. Cause the moment she is single, I'm making a move.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't like making such posts, that doesn't mean she broke up with him.

What Guys Said 1

• They're either having some kind of problems or she broke up with him. If it was me I'd be asking her personally.