Could he have a crush on me?

Okay, I have a crush on this boy, but unfortunately, I only have 1 class with him. I think he may like but I'm getting mixed signals and I don't know what to do. Here's what I know...

1. He's only ever asked out 1 girl before, and got rejected so it's likely he's cautious around a girl he likes, right? I also look pretty similar to this girl. We both have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
2.. When I sit by him in class, he ignores me and talks to everyone else but me. However, he still tries to project his personality, and if he makes a joke, he'll sometimes look over to me to see if I'm laughing. He's an outgoing guy so it doesn't make sense that he'd be shy around me.
3. The table we sit at is at a weird angle to the board in the classroom so we can't see it really well, and since its a theater classroom, he'll go sit on the stage across the classroom with his friends, and I've caught him staring at me multiple times. Yet, every time I notice, he turns his head away really
4. I was sitting on the stage with a few of my friends, and in the corner of my eye, I caught him whisper to his friend and they both stare directly at me.

Do you think he may like me back? What would you do in this situation?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

What Guys Said 1

• I think he knows you have a crush on him that's why he is trying to show off
    like that which means he likes your attention and most probably crushing on you.
    I remember behaving like that with girls when i was that age :p

What Girls Said 1

• The only way you will know if he does like you if you compare how he behaves around you to other girls he hangs around.. if he acts different around you compared to most girls then there is a good chance he might like you. And he does sound cautious to put himself out there again so its probably best you try to make him feel comfortable enough to be himself around you