Guys, would you date a girl who has a speech impediment?

If a girl mumbles/speaks too fast sometimes, would you not consider her a potential partner?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• To be totally honest with you, a woman I work with - let's call her Sarah - has a deaf father and a blind mother. Needless to say, it's an interesting relationship. But to answer your question, it wouldn't bother me.

What Guys Said 9

• As long as we communicate, it wouldn't matter to me

• I do that myself, I definitely would. And I think we'd be able to get better together.

• Not a deal breaker, I speak quite fast too so lets race; p

• That could be cute af

• as long as our personalitys worked that's just another fun detail that makes her special in my mind.

• I would date her and try to help her through it. If I wasn't able to though it might make for a difficult relationship.

• Used to know a mild lisper girl. Was kinda cute.

• I've got a slight hearing impairment so if she can put up with me saying "what?" All the time then it wouldn't be a problem

• The best sex I ever had was with a chick with a speech impediment! She was quite adventurous!!!