My boyfriend shaved his head bald and I can't stand it... What should I do?

I know this question is going to sound stupid. But my boyfriend wanted to shave his head and I asked him nicely not to do it. Of course I come home from work today and he did it without telling me. I love this guy but he looks so terrible. Then he wanted to have sex and I just couldn't get into it... So now he's thinks I don't find him attractive anymore. Which is not true but I can't stand to look at his bald head and that's all I stared at during sex... He really likes his head being bald so I don't think he's gonna let it grow out. I feel stuck on what to do because I don't want to be mean... 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically you AREN'T attracted to him? Don't sugar coat it tell him with a bald head you aren't attracted to him - and don't say you are otherwise you'd have slept with him.
    It's not shallow to admit it. He'll either get mad and not speak to you, dump you, or grow it back.

I tried talking to him and it didn't work. He plans to keep shaving his head even though I don't like it and find it unattractive... I tried to say that there is things that he doesn't like (like piercings and short hair) and I won't do them because I try to please him.

I'd say time to move on. If this guy values you so little that he cares less about your opinion then find someone who does

Most Helpful Girl

• It's still new and I'm sure a shock to be with a "different" guy, but give it time. Maybe you'll get used to it or even end up liking it. It's only been a day. Besides if you don't like it, chances are other won't as well and maybe he'll get enough feedback to grow it back.

What Guys Said 3

• Be as honest with him as you are with us. You don't find him attractive. You don't even want to have sex.

I think there is something else wrong then and shaving his head is a way of acting out.

• Just tell him you don't like it. "You know what babe, I know you like the bald head but I really don't care for it." Would he want you to have a haircut that he hates?

I tried this and it didn't work. He plans to keep shaving his head even though I don't like it and find it unattractive... I tried to say that there is things that he doesn't like (like piercings and short hair) and I won't do them because I try to please him.

Then you have three choices:

-Accept it
      -Break up with him
      -Do whatever you want regardless of what he likes

• tell him the truth

I just don't understand how he can not care that I don't find him atractive with a bald head. I feel like I'm dating an old man. And he has pimples all over his head from shaving it and it's disgusting...

well be honest when he ask how do i look

you look ugly with your bald head
      and pimples all over

What Girls Said 3

• Instead of telling him what you don't like about him, tell him what you do like. Most guys who commit love to please their women in any way they can. So you can say "Babe, I really liked the way you wore your hair before you cut it. You look so handsome with longer hair." Turn the negative into a positive and make sure to stroke his ego to get what you want. P. S. I literally LOL'd reading this 😂 So funny because I'm the same way with hair.

*slow clap
      Age is truly only a number...

Dont change for anyone thats bound to wind up in failure... Get a new man I don't know

The real question is, does your love for him overpower this flaw? In other words, do you love him enough to deal with his baldness? Remember, there's winners and losers in this little love game people play. it's up to you whether your gonna set the bar high, compromise or drop him. Let me know how it goes!

• You: knock knock
    Him: who's there?
    You: not your girlfriend if you shave that head.

• Um? Stop being a cunt?

Really? I haven't said one nasty thing to my boyfriend about the bald head and I'm a cunt for not liking it and asking other people for advice on how to get over it. screw you!

The whole fucking point of me coming on here anonymously was because I wanted to get advice on how to get over it. I'm trying to avoid being mean to my boyfriend. I don't love him any less because he shaved his head but I don't think it's wrong of me to find him not as atractive with a shaved head. I just wanted to see what other people thought of my situation. So if you don't like it then don't come on this post.

Blah blah blah. You're a bitch.