My co worker crush told me he didn't want a relationship so what is this?

So me and my co worker started talking in June and we texted non stop for two weeks. then it slowed down to maybe every couple of days and now he text once a week if that. the confusing thing is he took me out for my birthday in August and then we went out on a date last week. He held my hand and treated me like his woman. Now he's back to not texting often. what gives.

Signed,
Confused girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no idea how little a relationship offers a man do you? Nothing, and I mean nothing beats having 100% freedom to do what the hell you want to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably met someone else, or he's stressed out about something and he doesn't want another thing to be stressed about.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• This is happening to me now.

I my case I want more and she doesn't. I don't know what to do other than back off. And for my own brain, I need to back off a lot.

• It's probably for the best. It isn't wise to date coworkers

• What gives?

He lost interest.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!