She called me bud?

been spending time with this girl lately we hang out 2 or 3 times a week for lunch or dinner or we cook together i thought we were moving towards something because i've been noticing a lot of signs and she has been wanting to meet my family today i texted her to see if we were still on for dinner Wednesday and she said she was having a really bad day so she didn't know i won't get into details something happened later on i checked in on her later to see how she was doing she said she was good relaxing with her mom i said if you need to talk call me and she replied "thanks bud" is that a bad sign or am i reading to much into it?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could be hiding her feelings from you. I tend to friend zone guys I like. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• So you take all the positives for granted and panic over one tiny "mishap"? It is a sign when she tells you flat out she isn't looking for a romantic relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Does she usually call other friends bud? Iy could just be the way she speaks...

What Guys Said 1

• You have been friend zoned