Do you trust your SO / spouse / girlorboyfriend 100% completely?

so i have really serious trust issues as im always insecure about myself. and I don't know if i shld trust my boyfriend 100%? he's a really cool and friendly guy with lots of friends (IRL and online). he talks to a lot of girls online and i know (or rather think) they are just friends. he always tells me that he loves only me and only wants me. but I don't know if i shld trust him completely or not. im just afraid of getting cheated on and being hurt. should i just stop doubting my boyfriend and trust him?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many boys and girls on gags including you. many of them honestly love their partners. just because you talk to someone doesn't mean your partner should start doubting your intentions. Trust your boyfriend a little bit more. Don't worry. Things will go all right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never trust anyone completely. But don't act as if you're suspicious of him or anything. Let him earn the trust like you should earn his.

From personal experience a guy who talks to a lot of girls online is never to be trusted. But then again I talk to a lot of guys online and I don't have anything to hide.

What Guys Said 2

• You should solve your insecurity... Cause if he is faithful person then you have nothing to worry about

sigh im just scared that what if i trust him but he ends up being not a faithful person?

Well that's the risk your have to take with relationships or loving someone... You have to put your trust in their hand and trust them not to break it...

That's Why I am still single... I have trust issues too

haha sigh, i guess with advantages of a relationship comes disadvantages as well.

• Fuck no

What Girls Said 1

• No that's why I've just ended my relationship