Whats most important in life? Who wins in life?

Making memories or working hard and building an empire?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you "define" and "perceive" winning to be or winning as.

I think ultimately we can't win, regardless of what we do or don't do. More so because of what we are and what we're made out of. All bio-organic life and matter are so vulnerable, fragile and limited. And no matter what, we go through all the crap and as well as all the fun that we can while were still alive and then we expire eventually.

So to me, that's hardly winning at all. If the objective was to gain something, but in reality all that we gained and accumulate will eventually be loss, thus we never truly "gained" anything, at least not forever.

We can only have fun with whatever we own for as long as we're still around and alive and breathing, but not forever.

Even the people we care about don't last forever nor will be around in our lives forever.

But that's my perception of it. You only live once, there will never be another "you", so just don't ever worry about whether you win or whether you lose and just try to enjoy your time here in this world for as long as you possibly can :-D

After that, it's lights out forever!

Most Helpful Girl

• People who can find balance. The ones who work too hard don't reap the benefits and the ones who don't work don't have the resources to live a happy life or make good memories.

The best way to do it is to work hard but not to the point it gives you ulcers.

What Guys Said 22

• Glad you asked a different question. Making memories.

An empire will be empty when you get to the top. Seriously, love and live in the moment, that will give you a lifetime of positive memories that you did everything you could to really live. Do that and you won't regret it. But building an empire that will just crumble will not be satisfying.

• Fulfillment.

If you build an empire you will undoubtedly make many many memories. Interesting situations that the average person will probably never experience. If deep down you want a wife that loves you, to raise your kids closely, have family bbq's and the classic white picket fence life. Then building an empire "might" be less fulfilling to you.

But then again, how many people have kids who never wanted them and are married to someone they don't even like? I don't call that a win.

But I also don't consider it a win to be a lonely king on a throne alone. I try to look at it more realistically. Many people who build an empire do it over a field they are driven and take a lot of pride in. Pride in your work and helping others through that work is very fulfilling. You can do that and have a lover. You just can't generally spend the same amount of time with them as others. But when you vacation... you vacation hard lol.

• Tough choice.

• No contest - Memories - Who cares about money? - Just make the bare minimum to live your live and enjoy your free time

• Getting the girl back!!! That's all that matters 😳

• Making memories for sure. What's the point of working hard if you don't enjoy yourself?

• Different things matter to different people I would say there is a balance to be had here. Having enough material wealth but being mentally and spiritually satisfied sounds about right , pursuing extra wealth at the expense of everything else is a recipe for unhappiness in later life.

• happiness and peace is important in life. and about winning, i'd say
    The king and the pawn goes into the same box

• I am Type A so I am going to have to go with building an empire since you also receive the experience and memories. Win-win.

• Working hard. Once you have finished working hard, you can afford to have amazing memories.

• Thanks to consumerism, if you can't count it you're not worth shit.

• Money ! can buy happiness if spent and kept wisely ! there is nothing money can't solve !

• People that work hard gets more.

• Making money
    Its a rigged system
    I hate it, I have so much pressure

• Improvement of the self.

• Enjoying yourself.

• working hard, gets you places

• Who ever becomes CEO/10k a day wins.

• Making memories. But you need to work hard to be able to afford to live your dreams and make memories

• Haha! This question reminds me of the bumper sticker: "Whoever Dies With The Most Toys Wins!"... LOL!!!

• To remain in history and not be forgotten after you die.

• making memories. I am a lawyer and quite successful at it. I have a great career, but you know what? My happiest moments of life are with the people i love. My family and especially my girlfriend. When i think back on my life i want to know that i experienced love and spent time with my family. Everything else, the money or career means nothing to me at the end of the day if i cannot share an ice cream with my girlfriend at the beach or help my mum prepare a meal or simply chilling with my dad trying to fix things. Its true, money does give some comfort in life, but what made me happy was being there for my friends and family and when i was down in life they stuck by me. Not to say you shouldn't build an empire if that's your thing, but me personally family, friends is where i have the best memories.

What Girls Said 5

• Building a financially stable life for yourself

• I think it is to be happy to be alive

• Making memories. Personally, I think life is all about having fun in the most responsible way possible. Do what you love and love what you do. Of course, treasure the people around you.😊

• Following your dreams

• I think it depends on what you consider to be important... obviously it would be much easier to make great memories if you can afford to go to place or experience things that not everyone can. There should be a balance between the two in order for a person to enjoy life